What I Wore

January 19, 2014

So, this is my first outfit post on "What I Wore". Sundays in my house are usually big family dinners, so I like to dress both appropriately and fashionably. I have had my eye on these houndstooth/tweed style trousers from Zara for quite some time. I finally found my size last week in a store in London-they were on sale too, which is always fun! The shoes are also from Zara. I love them! The pointed toe is very classy, but the sparkled studs add a modern twist. Plus, they are a fraction of the price of the Valentino shoes they're copying! Because of the eye-catching pattern on the trousers, I decided to wear quite a simple top. This American Eagle Outfitters jumper was the perfect choice. The high-low shape takes the jumper from boring to stylish, and the burgundy colour matches the colours in the houndstooth pattern perfectly. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pinterest

Sign Up for Updates

Follow

Instagram